Have you ever thought of how bloggers and site owners earn their incentives?
Yes, obviously, they write content for their website so they can attract a lot of users to view it.
But, how can they earn money just by running a blog or site? The answer is the displayed ads on their site.
What is Google Adsense
If this sounds interesting to you, you have to know what is Google AdSense.
Google AdSense allows bloggers and website owners to earn money by displaying Google ads on their websites.
These advertisements, when clicked, will let the advertisers know and they’ll pay you through Google AdSense.
Basically, you need to sign up for an AdSense account and add the code to your blog or website.
You can choose how your ads would look like, where will show up and what kind of ads you will put up on your blog or site.
Ways to make money through AdSense
There are two ways to make money using AdSense:
- Clicks – your earnings will be based on how many people clicked on the ads.
- Impressions – you’ll earn based on the number of page views of posts with ads.
Who are qualified to use AdSense?
- If you’re using self-hosted WordPress, you can visit the AdSense website and sign up for an account. After you signed up, you’ll receive a code that you can place anywhere in your site.
- If you’re using Blogger, sign up for an AdSense account and use the Monetize tab on Blogger to set up and link your account there.
The process of how you’ll earn at AdSense is easy, just create an account and set it up on your site and voila!
You can now earn using the program but you should know that it takes a long time and tons of traffic before you can receive a big income.
Google AdSense can potentially give you a stable income or much more than that.
There are people who earn hundreds of thousands per year in AdSense revenue alone. Although, this takes time, large audience, quality content, and SEO before you can actually earn that big.
How can you get the most out of AdSense?
- Build your links to increase traffic on your website. You’ll have a greater chance of accumulating cash if your site has a steady number of visitors.
- Write quality content for your site and make sure that it’s SEO-ready so search engines will send a lot of “targeted” users who need your content.
- Choose you ads carefully; it should be attractive and eye-catching so there’s a high tendency that your visitors will click it.
AdSense can be a good source of income but you should never rely on AdSense alone. You should, at least, try using other monetizing strategies as a backup plan.
Also, read their terms and condition before trying it so you’ll know what’s okay and what’s not.
Remember that you should never click your own ads because that’s cheating.
Google can tell if you’re clicking it yourself and don’t encourage friends or family to do it. Google has a system that can detect this kind of cheating.
Google AdSense can help you reach your goals. All you need to do is to follow all the rules and you will definitely be successful.
Check out for my Unique Services Here